Wednesday, June 11, 2014

my Higher Power speaks to me

Trust the instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
Ralph Waldo Emerson



Instinct is the word I use for that little voice inside me telling me in an instant what is true. I believe that voice is my Higher Power trying to speak to me. Some call this voice intuition, or gut feeling. I know in my heart it is the Universe trying to get my attention.

I often try to reason this voice away using logic to negate what I know I should do. This is when I relapse or lose track of my path. This can set me back and make me question everything about my life. It leads to me questioning my very self worth.

When I listen to that voice of instinct - that voice of my Higher Power - I am brought back to a place of self worth and self love. This is the voice that tells me I'm worthy of love, I'm worthy of health, that I'm a good mother, wife, human being. That I'm exactly where I need to be in this moment - my journey is being fulfilled in my every breath. 

What a comfort to know that I just need to quiet my logical mind and listen to that little voice of my Goddess to know that I am loved. So are all of you. 

blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment