Sunday, March 2, 2014

ch-ch-ch-changes

Sugar withdrawal is well underway. I'm battling a headache and am feeling like I could crawl out of my skin. All normal for me at this stage of recovery. I know this process, though difficult, will ultimately help me be healthier and happier. Sucks right now though.

Emotionally, I'm struggling. I'm feeling down on myself because I just can't seem to settle. I've all these things I want to do, but I can't settle into any one of them, so I'm flittering about wasting time instead. My emotions and thoughts are just all over the place - more side effects of sugar withdrawal and all temporary, but still disheartening in the moment.

This too shall pass and I will move into a space where I will feel better in my skin, have more energy and be able to focus once again.

Tomorrow I embark on the newest step in my life journey. I'm going to start up a yoga practice tomorrow morning and I'm going to start editing one of my books. I've actually written two novels so far and I'm hoping to publish them both this year and write another.

I will continue with this blog as a place of self discovery and sharing, but I'm hoping to also set up a space either at Livejournal or Wordpress to do some more structured writing like short stories and writing exercises - that sort of thing. I'm not sure if those writings will be public or not yet - I may keep them private.

I'm plugging along doing the best that I can - one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment